Sunday, November 11, 2012

Family Photo Shoot - November 10th

Love how Blakely's leg is kicked up and looking right at the camera. Unfortunately with Ryan in NJ, he wasn't able to fly in for the pictures nor were we able to reschedule :(
 



 Me and my girls!

 Great family picture


 Blakely wants Holli's bow and all Holli is interested in is her faux leopard collar. This reminds me of a funny story about Brittany. We were in a small accident one evening while going for fast food before Britt's cheer-leading and Tabatha's soccer practice. When the policeman ask the girls what they saw, Brittany said "I didn't see anything, I was to busy looking at my nails." (still makes me laugh)


 I think the grass must be tickling Blakely's feet. Love the smile!

 Love those baby BLUEs!!!




 Cousins sharing a moment together


 Hey is that my bow...
 I think you took my bow...where did Holli's bow go...no one knows

 A mothers love

 Daughters by birth, friends by choice

 Check out the booty "My first Christmas"

 I am SO excited
 now I am not

 Peek-A-Boo


 Ah, this is sweet

 Love this picture

Hey that's me, Gigi!

No comments:

Post a Comment