Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I peed myself

Received an interesting text from Brittany this morning..."I thought my water broke this morning lol. Stood up and huge gush of water then peed afterwards. Went to Doctor when opened at 8am because she wanted to make sure it was not the amniotic fluid do to infections that could occur. Tested negative so I could have peed myself!"

I'm traveling this week and was driving into the office when I received this. Laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. Britt had her weekly appointment yesterday and she is now dilated to 2 centimeters and Holli can come anytime. I just hope she waits until I get home!!

Tabatha had her weekly visit this week too and baby Blakely is doing GREAT!! Her heart beat was 145 and apparently she was very active (see Tab's blog) moving around like crazy. I can't wait until her 20 week sonogram coming December 21.



I don't know what all the fuss is about becoming a grandparent...I think its pretty GREAT so far and soon to be FANTASTIC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment