Saturday, November 12, 2011

Is it a BOY or a GIRL?

Today's to the day we find out if baby Thompson is a boy or a girl! I can not tell you how excited I am even though it really doesn't matter. :) The genetic testing went great last Wednesday as the doctor said the baby is healthy and you know that's all that matters. We are celebrating Ryan's 28th birthday with the gender reveal tonight at Main Event and Tab ask everyone to wear the color shirt they think the baby is. I've gone back and forth all week and I think I've decided. Will it be PINK or BLUE......stay tuned.


Baby Holli's nursery looks SO cute! Tab, Britt and I work on finishing it last Thursday and now it's just waiting on Holli to join us. Britt's been felling a little yucky since Wednesday November 9, but I think she's just in that last month when you are so ready to be done. I pray Holli waits until after December 2 to make she appearance. Britt has an appointment next Tuesday and we'll get an update. Keep your fingers crossed she doesn't go into labor until after December 2 as I'm out of town traveling and don't want to miss the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment