Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

Okay, I know I've blown up the Blog these last few days but here's the last one for now. (I need to get better at posting)

Christmas was a blur but WONDERFUL!! The kids met me at church for Christmas Eve service.

 
 I just love a good candlelight service




Afterwards, Ryan thought it was FUNNY to have EVERYONE in our row pass their candles down to me.


Holli's first church service (look at those lips!)


James' family joined us

My BEAUTIFUL girls


Me and the girls (3-generations)

James and Brittany

Auntie Doll & Aunt Tab

The Family


Christmas morning started out giving the pups their gifts






The kids always come for Christmas breakfast and look who showed up with her Christmas dolly?


Tab & Ryan gave Holli a customized book called "Who Loves Holli" (along with LOTs of other stuff)

Guess who's holding Holli?

Holli's first stocking



Ryan chillin


Tab digging in her stocking


James opening his gift


Tab holding Holli AGAIN

Christmas just wears out a little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment