Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fun in the Sun

Well Pawpaw's party was a great success. We had a great time and now need to get ready to head home. Here a few pictures of the morning after 





The girls and Tim before heading out to Galveston

Pawpaw is staying behind to take a nap



Made it to Galveston and Dane'e took us to this place called "The Spot" where we could have lunch and maybe get a cocktail. Here Tab and D is waiting for Britt, James and Tim to show up.
"The Spot"

Nanny & I at "The Spot"

Tim & I chillin at "The Spot" with D and Nanny before headed over to the other place for lunch 

Dane'e & the Girls

Dane'e put these together for us and I just LOVE IT!

Tab & I after lunch in front of Pleasure Pier


Blakely's first time at the beach and feeling sand

Holli's first time at the beach too (do you think Britt's having more fun?!)


Love these girls!

I think she likes it (looks like she has a mohawk)


She looks pretty content too








SO much fun watching the girls with the babies. I'm SO proud of the mommy's they are becoming and it gives me great pleasure to watch them. Not a day goes by that I don't find myself laughing out loud at something they have shared with me or, I have witness from these two precious gifts from God. It's just a reminder that even when life takes a turn,God is still in control.  


        On the way back to Nanny's to drop Dane'e, Tim & Nanny off, Blakely was entertaining us...



         Here she would make the "O" sound and Tab would finish with "U".  OU - OU - OU - OU 

No comments:

Post a Comment