Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pawpaw's care package

Look at me go! I'm actually posting something that happened TODAY!!

I'm sending Pawpaw a little care package since he had surgery Monday for a Pacemaker. After reading Caitlynne's blog post and an article in Parents Magazine last night, I thought it would be fun to have Holli send him a get well picture.


Here's the prep

and the artist in action

adding a second dimension, a little foot action



and what is a painting without getting your hands into it

Masterpiece 1

Masterpiece 2

Masterpiece 3

Proud artist
                                                                             
                                                               Now the care package

Chicken Noodle soup to make him feel better

a few essentials

thrown in to make Nanny happy

and to make Pawpaw happy!

some entertainment

Once the painting drys, Holli and I will package this up and ship it to Pawpaw hoping to make him feel a little better.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!! I love the whole care package and I especially love that Holli painted in nothing but a bow and diaper. Awesome!! Glad you are all caught up. I enjoyed reading!

    ReplyDelete