Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Two Front Teeth

Just a quick update and I'll see if I can keep the blog up better. These babies are just growing so fast it's a challenge!!!

Okay, Holli now has TWO bottom teeth! I first felt the tooth cut through on July 20th and the following day Tab came over and I was showing her Holli's tooth and she pointed out it was not one tooth but two teeth!! Both her bottom teeth came in together.

Holli started crawling July 13th and within a few weeks, she was pulling herself up on any and all things. Here's a video Britt took of Holli crawling.

If you look close you can see her teeth


She likes to play with Scooters tags on his collar

having fun until...she falls

BIG boo boo on her head! Trying to pull up on everything and fell on the ceramic tile outside my office door. 7-31-12

& then there is smiley

8-2-12

Swimming at Gigi's again 8-4-12



Hanging with Mr. Charles Barkley at DFW airport 8-5-12. Talked with him for 10-15 mins before someone walked by and said "Charles Barkley?!" I had no clue who I was visiting with!!  Before we got on the plane heading to Philly, I told him if he was in the downtown area, give me a call and I'll buy him a drink. He said "what just look you up in the phone book, you have a card?"  SO, I gave him my card!

He was very nice and posed with everyone who ask. Oh and on Wednesday I got a text...

What can I say...he's my new BFF

Blakely doesn't seem to impressed as she is sitting pretty 8-6-12

Wearing her new dress from Gigi 8-8-12

Look who's getting chunky 8-10-12


The pups got a new toy but Holli wanted to playing with first, Zoey wasn't having it (8-11-12)

let the tug-a-war game begin



Is it football season yet?? 8-11-12

Off to church with Gigi 8-12-12






Good night everyone....8-13-12

No comments:

Post a Comment